Hyattville Satellite Library opening Monday, January 12 at HCC
Hyattville – we have a Big Horn County Satellite Library opening on Monday, January 12, 9 am, at the HCC!!
A big Thank You goes out to June Booth and Deanna Caines for driving the effort to resume Library services to Hyattville, to Ann Joyce for getting the Library into shape, and to all who completed the Library Surveys.
Our very own Keonna Herman will be the Librarian for the Hyattville Satellite Library, and will be on-site, except for county / Federal holidays: (Monday January 19th, Monday February 16th, Monday May 25th)Mondays – 9 am to 11 am and Wednesdays - 4 pm to 6 pm
When the Library is open, Keonna will be able to:
- Check books in and out to patrons. (Patrons must have a card to check out books.)
- Issue or replace Library Cards for Patrons (1st card is free, replacement cards $1)
- Teach patrons how to place a hold on a book they would like to read. (Requested books will be at Hyattville Satellite Library when available.)
- Help Patrons access e-book and audio book apps for devices.
- Introduce patrons to Library Web site and catalog.
- Rotate books monthly
The Library will also have two desk top computers for use here at the Community Center to access the Big Horn County web page, library catalog and data bases.